There are 2 ways to apply for a place at Milestone International Academy. The first is our Online Admission System mentioned just below and the second is a manual process, also described below. Before you apply, we would suggest that you view our latest school fee guide for the relevant calendar year.
Online Admission Process:
To apply for a place at Milestone International Academy using our quick online application process, simply CLICK HERE.
Manual Admission Process:
- Please download and fill in our application forms (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MATRIC (GRADE 8-12) FORM) or (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD UPGRADING FORM)
- in full – any omitted information will cause a delay in your application.
- Each page of the application document must be initialed and where requested the signatures required (parents, witnesses) must be clearly visible.
- Please ensure that you provide the following information on application:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate;
- A copy of your child’s Identity document;
- A proof of residence (parent/guardian);
- A copy of the last school report with the school’s full name, location and contact number, email address and fax number;
- E50.00 Registration Fee.
- Submit all your documents and the registration form to the school offices for asseessment.
- Should your child be accepted into Milestone International Academy, 3/4 of the fees, E8,250.00 (negotiable) will be required to secure your child’s place.
Matric Online Application Form